Dwayne De Rosario joins on the phone. He's a four-time MLS champion, including the last two with Houston. He also has two with the Galaxy.
- No Ching in the MLS final? No biggie he says.
- The adjustment to 3-5-2 was the key to the title and closed off New England, which was having way too much midfield freedom, he says.
- Taylor Twellman is very deceptive; sometimes you feel like he's not in the game, then he makes a play. Calls him world class too.
- Dominic Kinnear is especially good with unseasoned players; every player feels part of the big picture and that's a big ingredient in the Dynamo's current run of championships.
- He admits to little interest in him from European clubs.