- Man, is the United back four shaky or what? They haven't had a solid clearance yet
- Lampard's corners are always pinpoint and potentially scores.
- Unfortunate touch from Carrick for a corner at 67 minutes.
- Ferdinand is hurt, cramping certainly. Can we blame the pitch for this one?
- O'Shea or Silvestre in the ready?
- Tevez with an impressing wrestling takedown on Makelele.
- Rooney finally involved in a play that ends in a United corner. Where's he been?
- Pretty dreadful second half so far.
- Hmmm, touch and go on Malouda in the box. Good no-call
- United's strikers are so wide. First it was Ronaldo, now Tevez
- Drogba rings the post, amazing effort to free himself and the shot beat Van der Sar. 78 minutes
- Tevez needs to come off. He's just out of sync, taking the body first on all occasions.
- Ferdinand fell and Malouda got some space, Drogba's shot is high. Was it the pitch, his injury? More Rio woes.
- Good luck and shot from Tevez, 81 minutes
- Giggs getting warm. 759 appearances if he does come on, one more than Sir Bobby Charlton
- Cole and Drogba nearly put Chelsea atop.
- Giggs is indeed coming in. Scholes out.
- Looks like extra time. Bummer.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Champions League Final: Live Blogging
Random thoughts while watching today's Champions League final between Manchester United and Chelsea, the first between two English teams.