- Duh observation of the day; Adebayor is just a handful, a physically intimidating guy who is just about always in the right spot for challenge the goal.
- Arsenal is turning this into a 55-meter match. Milan has had one venture into the Arsenal end (got a corner out of it) but otherwise, doesn't look interested in pressing the issue
- Maldini is being attacked, but withstanding. Eboue had no chance of beating the legend on one play at the goal line; he did win the corner.
- Eduardo should have done better with a nice cross through the box
- Kaka gets a touch, mark that at 14 minutes
- My father has a name for the style Milan is playing: anti-jogo
- Hmmm, Nesta shoves Adebayor off the ball and gets away with it; borderline. Yet, is the bigger picture here one of frustration/desperation on the Milan back line? It's only 18 minutes in.
- What a pity this is a round-of-16 matchup and one of these clubs is going to be gone. This is a final quality pairing, despite Milan's struggles in Serie A.
- Eduardo, Eboue and Gallas, um, I'll toss these cards in any hand of poker.
- With one sub gone for Arsenal (Toure), how much does this change Wenger's strategy in the second half?
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Live Blogging: Champions League--Arsenal-AC Milan
Starting at the 8-minute mark: